My name is John Broadbent. I graduated from the University of Kentucky with a degree in Electrical Engineering. I currently live in the Cincinnati area, and work the in automation industry. I mostly program PLC’s, and trouble shot industrial automation systems.
- University Of Kentucky Solar Car (2010 – 2015)
- Seiner Electrical member
- Electrical Systems Coordinator ( 2011)
- Electrical Team lead (2013)
- Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Teaching Assistant CS 115 (2013)
- Research Assistant (2011) Vis-U program
I am genuinely interested in computer science, and electrical engineering, and always have some project going. I am not a great writer, but I would like to get better. If you see me around please say hi.